Some short-term health goals
Sometimes when you’re looking at far away goals, it’s easy to get discouraged. I can’t do a single pull-up on the assisted pull-up machine so saying I would like to be able to do 5 unassisted pull-ups feels remote and impossible. So I think it’s a good idea to make some short term health goals every 8 weeks or so to give me something more immediate that I can work towards.
Let’s start with five health goals for now:
1) Get at least seven hours of sleep most nights.
2) Squat 95lbs (I’m doing 80lbs right now.)
3) Dead lift 100lbs (doing 85lbs right now.)
4) Do 90/60 second splits during interval training.
5) Eat at least 400 calories before lunch.
Honestly, I’m most worried about 1 and 5, but I need to get a lot better about my sleep.